Indulge your inner athlete! Although our blog was originally inspired by the upcoming REVOLUTION3 Triathlon Race, it’s designed to appeal to any athlete on a quest for personal excellence.
Check back often to enjoy a steady stream of entertaining and informative posts for all levels of racers and recreational athletes. Below are just a few of the exciting offerings you’ll find at the REV3 Blog:
- Triathlon-related news stories
- Training tips to help you achieve optimum performance levels
- Interviews with professional athletes
- Remedies for exercise-related injuries
- Inspiring stories from competitors who have overcome obstacles to achieve their goals
About the Race
On Sunday, June 7, 2009, one of the country’s most unique sporting competitions will unfold with the debut of the REVOLUTION3 Triathlon. This fun, challenging half distance triathlon puts participants to the test with a 1.2 mile-swim, a 56-mile bike, and a 13.1-mile run. What sets our event apart from ordinary competitions?
- Family-Friendly Fun: The REV3 will be held at Quassy Amusement Park in scenic Middlebury, Connecticut. With more than 20 acres of rides and attractions, the park will be open to all participants, family members, and volunteers throughout the weekend of the race, ensuring a thrilling time for everyone.
- Generous Rewards: The inaugural REV3 Triathlon offers contenders the largest purse prize ever offered in an event of its kind.
- High-stakes Competition: Our event has attracted some of the nation’s top professional and amateur athletes, ensuring a high-energy, challenging contest.
Whether you’re a professional athlete, an amateur triathlete, or a weekend warrior, we hope you’ll find the REV3 Blog to be a source of instruction and inspiration to help you achieve your personal best.