Athlete Check In
Please be sure to bring photo identification with you to pick up your race packet. Please bring your USAT card to show proof of current USAT membership or $10 to purchase a one-day license. If you are a USAT member and forget your card you will be required to sign the USAT wavier and purchase a one-day license. If you are a professional athlete you are required to submit proof of professional status at check-in.
**All Relays** You MUST check in as a team.
You will not be allowed to check in for other members of your relay. This is to ensure the entire team fills out the correct waivers.If you do not check in during the designated hours you will not be able to race.
- Friday October 12, 2012 from 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- Saturday October 13, 2012 from 10:00am to 6:00pm
At Check In you will receive the following:
- Athlete Wristband
- Morning Clothes Bag and Swim-to-Bike Bag
- Race Number Stickers and Bib
- Swim Cap
- Course Maps with directions to Swim Start
- Rev3 Participant Visor
- Muscle Milk Sling Bag