TriBike Transport (TBT) provides trusted, economical, hassle-free service to your 2014 Revolution3 event. Reserve your space today!
Pack & Ship Bike Transport*
TriBike Transport is offering Pack & Ship Bike Transport to this Rev3 race. You’re only responsible for dis-assembling and boxing your bike for outbound shipping and then re-assembly once your bike is returned home. TBT will handle the rest!
- Cost: $450 for round trip service within the continental U.S.
Celebrate your Rev3 Triathlon finish, worry-free!
For more information and to find a partner shop near you, please visit www.tribiketransport.com.
About TriBike Transport: Founded on the principle of stellar service, TriBike Transport (TBT) provides safe, stress-free and competitively priced round-trip bicycle transportation to triathlon and cycling events. Bicycles are transported fully-assembled, or with our new Pack & Ship Bike Transport service, via TBT's trusted partner shop network and professional drivers, easing the burden on athletes and allowing them to focus fully on their race preparations. For detailed information visit www.tribiketransport.com
**All fully assembled transports include $1,000 of declared value, with option to purchase additional coverage. P&S transports include option to purchase coverage.
CampGrounds / RV Parks
- Saddlers Creek state Park – 864-226-8950
- Lake Hartwell State park – 864-972-3352
- Crescent Group camp – 877-444-6777
- Springfield Campground -877-444-6777
- Watsadler Campground – 877-444-6777
- Tiger Cove Campground – 864-225-5993
Location / Map
How to get to Darwin Wright Park from the Civic Center
- Head west toward Cv-10-0015/Johnny Mathis Blvd 233 ft
- Turn left onto Cv-10-0015/Johnny Mathis Blvd 0.1 mi
- Turn left onto Camson Rd 0.1 mi
- Take the 1st left onto Martin Luther King Jr Blvd 0.3 mi
- Take the 1st left onto Civic Center Blvd 1.1 mi
- Continue onto Brown Rd 440 ft
- Turn left onto US-178 W 1.5 mi
- Turn right onto Manse Jolly Rd197 ft
- Take the 1st right onto Anderson Beach Blvd Destination will be on the right 0.2 mi
Finish Line / Transition Map
Civic Center Address:
Anderson County Civic Center
3027 Martin Luther King Jr Blv.
Anderson, SC 29625-1710
Anderson Regional Airport
Anderson, South Carolina
Donaldson Center Airport
Greenville, South Carolina