Transition & Special Needs Bags
You must turn in all bags prior to 6:30am on Sunday morning.
Each FullRev athlete will be provided with four bags for race day:
- Swim to Bike
- Bike to Run
- Special Needs Bike
- Special Needs Run
(See below and on page 10 for suggestions on what to pack in your race day
and special needs bags)
Full Rev Transition Bag Check In:
No loose gear will be allowed in the transition area on the ground next to the bikes. You will be provided a bag for all of your transition needs. Transition Bag check in is located in transition right outside of the changing tents. You will be required to hang your transition bags at the pre-assigned location which will be identified by your bib number. Swim to bike (T1) bags should be placed on the top row and Bike to run (T2) bags should be placed on the bottom row. You must have your bags placed by 6:30am on race morning.
Be sure your running gear has reflective material on the front and back of your clothes and shoes. Helmets and shoes must go into the athlete’s bike gear bag.
Full Rev Special Needs Bags:
Bike and Run Special Needs bags will need to be dropped off Sunday morning at the designated drop off location. This area will be clearly marked and located just outside of transition. Rev3 will transport these bags to the special needs stations which will be located near the midpoint of the bike (mile 50) and the halfway point on the run (mile 13.1). Rev3 will make every effort to return these bags to you; however we are not responsible for items not returned. DO NOT place anything of value in your special needs bag.
Special Needs bags can be retrieved on Sunday until midnight or on Monday morning until 12pm. They will be located at the special needs drop off location outside of transition.
Cedar Point Triathlon Packing Cheat Sheet:
For Your Swim to Bike Bag:
- Bike Shoes
- Bike Helmet- must be cpcs certified
- Bike Socks
- Bike Sun Glasses
- Bike Clothing (if not wearing it on the swim)
- Bike Nutrition (it is best to bring the nutrition you plan to use on the bike with you in the morning instead of placing it on your bike the night prior to the race because of potential weather issues.)
For Your Bike to Run Bags:
- Run Shoes
- Run hat or visor
- Clean Glasses if you prefer
- Change of Clothes
- Reflective Gear if you anticipate needing it
Bike Special Needs Bag:
- Extra Sun Block
- Body Glide or Chaffing Ointment
- Extra Nutrition in case you drop something
- Extra tire or tube
Run Special Needs Bag:
- Extra socks incase of rain
- Think back to your training, if you ever stopped at a gas station during a long run. What did you need (Extra water? Salty snack? Sweet snack?) This will give you an idea of what to pack in your special needs bag.