- When you pick up your race packet and timing chip at athlete check-in, stop by the chip verifi cation table to ensure that your correct name shows up on the computer screen.
- You must wear your timing chip at all times while you are racing. Fasten it to either ankle with the Velcro strap
- provided before the swim and leave it on until after you fi nish the run. Volunteers will help you remove the chip at the finish line.
- If you do not start the race, you are responsible for returning the chip to timing.
- If you drop out or are pulled from the race at any time, turn in your chip to a race offi cial. Failure to do so may disqualify you from participating in future REV3 events. It is essential that we know where you are on the course at all times for your safety and our peace of mind. If you are transported to any medical station, the medical staff will take responsibility for your chip.
- Your race chip is a loaner. By picking up your race number and timing chip, you are guaranteeing that you will return the chip to timing, or you will be billed for its replacement. There is a $90 replacement fee for any lost or damaged timing chips.
- If you lose your timing chip during the event, you are responsible for a replacement at one of the following locations: swim exit, bike exit or run exit. Volunteers will have extra timing chips at the timing locations above. If you lose your timing chip while on the run course, please notify a timing official immediately after crossing the fi nish line.
- Failure to wear your timing chip on race day, return your chip after the event or pay the replacement cost of your lost chip may disqualify you from future Rev 3 events.
- NO CHIP = NO TIME