The transition area will be located in a parking lot of Reserva Conchal resort (host venue), a short run from the water. The first mile will be the toughest part of the bike course, with a challenging but short climb to exit the resort. Once onto the well paved roads, the bike course is mostly flat and will be fast. All of the courses will be an out and back towards Playa Grande.
- Oly REV = x2 loops
- Half REV = x3 loops
Turn by Turn Directions:
- Ride on the right side of your lane.
- Keep three bike lengths between yourself and the cyclist in front of you.
- Pass on the left of the cyclist in front, never on the right.
- Complete your pass within 15 seconds.
- If passed, you must drop completely out of the zone, to the rear, before attempting to re-pass.
- Wear your race numbers, don’t leave your trash on the course, and don’t carry or use any portable audio devices.
- Remember to treat other athletes, volunteers, and officials with courtesy and consideration. Failure to do so is called Unsportsmanlike Conduct and you will be disqualified.