To better plan your race morning, transition will open at 5:30am. You will have from 5:30am until 6:40am am to set your transition area. Transition will close at 6:40am for the Half and at 7:20am for the Olympic.
We will have bike mechanics available from 5:30am until 6:40am. They will have pumps so you can inflate your tires on race morning. Remember to bring your Rev3 timing chip, swim cap, goggles, and wetsuit.
You will not be permitted into the transition area on race day without your athlete wristband and timing chip. If you have misplaced any of these items please see the transition area director for a replacement.
- Wave 1- 7:00am- All Men 39 and Under, and Clydesdales
- Wave 2- 7:05 am- All Men 40+
- Wave 3- 7:10am- All Women, Athena, Aquabike, and Relays
- Wave 4- 7:45 am- All Men and Clydesdales
- Wave 5- 7:50am- All Women, Athena, Aquabike, and Relays