To better plan your race morning, transition will open at 5:30am. You will have from 5:30am until 6:45am am to set your transition area. Transition will close at 6:45am for the Half and at 7:15am for the Olympic.
We will have bike mechanics available from 5:30am until 6:45am. They will have pumps so you can inflate your tires on race morning. Remember to bring your Rev3 timing chip, swim cap, goggles, and wetsuit.
You will not be permitted into the transition area on race day without your athlete wristband and timing chip. If you have misplaced any of these items please see the transition area director for a replacement.
- 7:00am: Pro Men- Silver Caps
- 7:02am: Pro Women- White Caps
- 7:10am: All Males 40+ – Neon Orange
- 7:15am: All Males Under 40, Clydesdale, Aquabike- Neon Green
- 7:20am: All Females, Relays- Neon Pink
- 7:50am: All Males- Yellow
- 7:55am: All Females, Relays, Aquabike- Light Purple