REVOLUTION3 Triathlon is different from other events in that we will allow a transfer of registration if handled according to the policy outlined:
Transfer MUST take place within 30 days prior to the event and submitted in writing to: info@REV3tri.com / Send an e-mail with your name, event and distance in which you are participating, and the athlete who you are transfering your entry. We will then provide you with a code so that the new athlete may sign up in your spot. All new athletes must also fill out proper registration forms and waivers online.
Within 30 days, transfers will not be allowed. Entry fees or event participation is not transferable to another person within 30 days. If you sell or give your race slot away, both you and the person using the race slot are subject to a 2 year suspension from racing at any REV3 Triathlon / ATP Production Race.
If you wish to withdraw from the REVOLUTION3 Triathlon Event, you may receive a credit for the following years REVOLUTION3 Triathlon Event. The event transfer is valid for the next year’s event ONLY. You must notify us in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call (703) 745-3142 if you intend to withdrawl and meet one of the following scenarios.
- If for any reason, you notify ATP Productions (ATP) more than 60 days prior to the start of an event weekend of your withdraw you will receive a 100% credit towards the following years event. This credit only covers the race entry fee. Processing fees and online registration fees will not be included with your credit
- If you have a MEDICAL Reason, you will need to provide a signed doctors letter advising us that you are not able to compete. This letter must be received by ATP Productions 30 days prior to the event weekend in order for you to receive your race event credit. This credit only covers the race entry fee. Processing fees and online registration fees will not be included in your credit.
All registered athletes get some of the best swag in the business. Here are just a few of the many items you will receive:
- Headsweats REV3 visor
- REV3 Finisher Shirt
- Designer REV3 Finisher Medal
- Personalized Bike Rack Name Plates
- Custom Rev3 Blueseventy Goggles
- Discounts with official REV3 sponsors and local stores
- Muscle Milk sling backpack
- Gatorade towel
- FREE finisher photo
“The Swag Hound” by Triathlete Magazine
Half-Full, while not an official Revolution3 race, is still part of the Rev3 Age Group series. Revolution3 is a primary sponsor of Half-Full, hosted by the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults.