- Transition will be in a different location than where it has been in the past. Transition will be located in the parking lot across from the Lady Volunteer Boat House. In order to get to transition all you will need to do is follow the Greenway trail from the Expo to Transition. If you choose to drive to Transition you will need to take Neyland Drive and park in the G-10 parking garage, then you will be able to walk to Transition from there.
- Saturday May 17, 2014 from 11:00am – 6:30pm
- You must pick up your race packet (located at World’s Fair Park) before checking in your bike.
- Race Numbers need to be affixed to your bike.
- Only registered athletes will be allowed into the transition area.
- The athlete must wear your wrist band to enter the transition area.
Bike check for the Olympic and Half Rev will be on Saturday May 17th from 11:00am-6:30pm. You will have access to your bike beginning at 5:15am on race morning. You will not be able to remove your bike from transition until the start of the bike portion of the race.
All bikes will need to be removed from Transition by 5:30pm on Sunday May 18th.
ALL ATHLETES MUST CHECK THEIR BIKE ON SATURDAY MAY 17th FROM 11:00AM-6:30PM.
If you have a question regarding this please e-mail us at email@example.com