- Behind Neyland Stadium in the G-10 parking garage and across the street from UT Lady Vols Boathouse. The ONLY way to access the G-10 lot on race day, is via Phillip Fulmer Way.
- Saturday May 4th @ 11:00am-6:30pm
- You must pick up your race packet (located at World’s Fair Park) before checking in your bike.
- Race Numbers need to be affixed to your bike.
- Only registered athletes will be allowed into the transition area.
- The athlete must wear your wrist band to enter the transition area.
Bike check for the Olympic and Half Rev will be on Saturday May 4th from 11:00am-6:30pm. You will have access to your bike beginning at 5:15am on race morning. You will not be able to remove your bike from transition until the start of the bike portion of the race.
All bikes will need to be removed from Transition by 5:30pm on Sunday May 5th.
ALL ATHLETES MUST CHECK THEIR BIKE ON SATURDAY MAY 4th FROM 11:00AM-6:30PM.
If you have a question regarding this please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org