Transition opens at 5:15am on race morning. Bike technicians will be available in the transition area on race morning from 5:15am to 7:45am. Remember to bring your Rev3 timing chip, swim cap, goggles, and wetsuit.
The swim start is about a half mile from transition give yourself at least 10-15 min to walk to the swim start from transition. If you are in the first wave of the Half and you leave transition at 6:45am you will miss your swim wave!
You will not be permitted into the transition area on race day without your athlete wristband and timing chip. If you have misplaced any of these items please see the transition area director for a replacement.
- 6:55:00 Males Under 40, Clydesdales: Yellow Caps
- 7:00:00 Males 40+: Blue Caps
- 7:05:00 All Females, Relays, Aquabike: Light Purple Caps
- 8:00:00 Pro Men: Silver Caps
- 8:03:00 Pro Women: White Caps
- 8:10:00 Males Under 40: Neon Orange Caps
- 8:15:00 Males 40+, Clydesdale: Neon Green Caps
- 8:20:00 All Females, Relays, Aquabike: Neon Pink Caps
**Red Caps will be available for all swimmers who feel uncomfortable in the water, just ask at registration and we will provide you with a different cap.**