Free Parking at WFP – Quantity of Spaces:
North Lot (lower level only)
Fort Kid Lot (across from the KMA)
Regular: 76 (8 labeled Fort Kid)
Blackstock Lot A (west of The Foundry – used to be metered parking)
Handicapped: 2 (not legal)
Blackstock Lot B (behind The Foundry – the big one)
Regular: 120 Cars, 60 Buses (estimated)
Blackstock Lot C (east of The Foundry – at stop sign)
Please also visit www.knoxparking.com for more locations for parking in the downtown area.
TriBike Transport (TBT) provides trusted, economical, hassle-free service to your 2014 Revolution3 event. Reserve your space today!
Fully Assembled Bike Transport
- Use the easy online reservation form to guarantee space for your bike.
- Drop off your bike fully assembled (remove only the pedals) at one of their conveniently located partner shops.
- For an additional fee TBT will take your wheel bag and a gear bag, too!
- TBT delivers your bike (and bags) to the event fully assembled and fully protected. Pick-up is at the on-site TBT headquarters, at or very near the Expo and transition area.
- Post-race, simply wheel your bike back to TBT for return transport home.
- Cost: $180-350 for round-trip service to the contiguous U.S. & Canada. Pricing starts at $425 to Hawaii, the Caribbean & Mexico.
- Take the night off and use TBT’s optional Valet Service
- Whether you shipped your bike with TBT or not –TBT will pick up your bike and bags (bike and run) from transition after your race.
- Just stop by their corral the day after the race for your pedals and bags (and bike too, if you’ve got your own transportation).
- Cost: $40
Celebrate your Rev3 Triathlon finish, worry-free!
For more information and to find a partner shop near you, please visit www.tribiketransport.com.
About TriBike Transport: Founded on the principle of stellar service, TriBike Transport (TBT) provides safe, stress-free and competitively priced round-trip bicycle transportation to triathlon and cycling events. Bicycles are transported fully-assembled, or with our new Pack & Ship Bike Transport service, via TBT's trusted partner shop network and professional drivers, easing the burden on athletes and allowing them to focus fully on their race preparations. For detailed information visit www.tribiketransport.com
**All fully assembled transports include $1,000 of declared value, with option to purchase additional coverage. P&S transports include option to purchase coverage.
World’s Fair Park (PDF)
Arrive safe & sound, and ready to race.
Prepare for the REVOLUTION3 Triathlon by checking our custom weather forecast page for a 5 day outlook brought to you by Accuweather.