Buy a blueseventy Helix wetsuit from the REV3 Store and get …
- FREE entry to ANY HalfREV or OlympicREV
- OR 1/2 price off a FullREV Event.
* note w/ $15.99 shipping – total is $665.99 for 2-3 day delivery.
Deal ends March 7th! Suits ship on March 12th.
About the blueseventy Helix wetsuit
The Helix is purpose built for a natural buoyancy swimmer who requires performance above all else. Unique construction combined with highly flexible materials produce an unrestricted range of movement, while buoyancy panels throughout the suit deliver a higher overall body position in the water.
The Helix features laminated fabric panels on the forearms of the suit. This paper thin, water resistant, but fully permeable material, allows the athlete to feel water against the inside of the forearm, but the second skin fit doesn’t allow any seepage into the rest of the arm. This retains that critical “feel for the water” that swimmers place so much importance on.
The 1mm arms also have a light print on the inside of the sleeve, designed to proprioceptively reinforce better elbow position at the front catch phase of the stroke. The net result of this is a longer, more powerful and efficient stroke. The improved awareness and placement of the arm reduces the risk of injury, normally created by the lowering of the elbow during the propulsion phase.
The high stretch TST panels mechanically decouple the arms from the rest of the suit working to ‘float’ the arm and improve shoulder extension, stroke length, and comfort. Two generations of Helix have delivered the ultimate swimming experience. Olympic champions, world champions and the world’s fastest swimmers and triathletes have placed the Helix in a class of its own.
- Proprioceptive arm panels promote better arm position and reduce injury risk, while improving power and propulsion
- Reverse zipper enhances neck comfort, and improves reliability and reduces transition time
- Silicon seal arm cuffs for an advanced water seal
- Knee flex panels for run to transition ease
- Friction free neck design with lower profile and more sighting freedom than any other suit
- Low graded compression in the legs improves blood flow, better preparing you for the bike leg.
- Maximum wetsuit thickness of 5mm (USAT Legal)
Our Neutral Buoyancy wetsuits are designed for swimmers with good body position in the water. The Helix is our most buoyant suit, with buoyancy panels spread throughout the suit delivering a higher overall body position in the water, without altering the ratio between the upper and lower body, allowing for a more efficient stroke. Learn more about neutral buoyancy here »
REV3 Events Map
Click on the map to find a race.