Thinking about doing the Rev3 Anderson race in October? Let Endurance Concepts prepare you for your best race performance yet. Our camp will focus on simulating as much of race day as possible with a fully-supported training experience and personalized instruction from our USAT-certified coaches. Learn more by downloading our brochure at the link below.
What does the camp include?
- 2.5 days of training (Friday-Sunday) on the HalfRev course
- Complete ride and run support with GU nutrition and Gatorade hydration
- Kayak supported swims
- 8 training sessions (2 swims, 2 bikes, 4 runs) on actual race course
- SAG support from a certified professional mechanic
- Picnic lunches each day and group dinner on Saturday
- Presentation with Dr. Hamid Sadri, 1st Choice Healthcare, certified chiropractor and active release technique instructor
- Daily training presentations from USAT-certified Endurance Concepts coaches
- Sponsor giveaways and discounts including Mix1 for all recovery needs
- Why should I come to an Endurance Concepts camp?
- One-on-one time with coaches for athlete-specific tips and advice
- Specific course knowledge that will allow you to be more confident on race day
- Carefree training — all you need to focus on is swimming, riding and running!
- Experienced and proven coaches for athletes of all abilities and goals
Camp limited to 30 athletes, please register early.
This camp will focus on preparing you to get a leg up on your competition or be more confident during the inaugural event. Our coaches will share the strategies that have helped our athletes reach their own personal time goals which have included qualifying for World Championships, Team USA and AG Nationals as well as. This camp will be 3 days of training and presentations and we encourage athletes of all abilities and experience levels to attend. This camp is designed for YOU.
Click Here to Download the PDF