The Greater Waterbury YMCA Triathlon Club serves multisport and single sport athletes of all ages and abilities in and around the Greater Waterbury Area. Our goal is to help our community of athletes embrace the multi-sport lifestyle in a fun, supportive and social environment.
- USAT coach certified monthly training plans
- Indoor & open water group swim workouts, outdoor group bike rides & group runs and track workouts
- Indoor Spinning and Sufferfest workouts
- Brick Workouts & Mock Triathlons
- Monthly lectures/workshops
- Club Social Events & Sponsor Discounts
- Local Volunteer Opportunities
- Training partners and terrific friendships with like-minded people
- Club performance T shirt, visor and sticker
- Performance strength training available
Why we volunteer? The Waterbury Y Tri Club is fortunate to be surrounded by top notch events like the Rev3 and Griskus Tri Series’, organizations like the Quassapaug Sailing Center and the Middlebury Recreation Area as well as corporations like Timex and Thule. We volunteer because we strongly believe that by creating partnerships we are, in fact, strengthening the entire athletic community.