Capture Your Rev3 Triathlon Moment
Racers, friends, family and volunteers – THIS IS FOR YOU! We know your loved one, your training partners, your friends, or your biggest fan is racing all day long! You’re here to support them, cheer for them at different places during the race and hey – maybe snapping a few shots and taking some video to remember that awesome time you had in Portland, Oregon- well, we want to see it too!!
We are having a mobile video contest! Whether it is the atmosphere on Saturday or Sunday during the racing times (Olympic AG race, kids race, Half Rev Race – PRO and AG), the nervous buzz around the start of the race, a sick looking bike, the best or worst transition, a fight to the finish, or an exciting moment — shoot a video with your smartphone under the Captimo app, follow the prompts to hash tag it with #Rev3Portland, tag your friends and RevolutionThree Triathlon through Facebook, and upload the video.
Hey – there’s a bonus too!!! The most viewed, liked and shared videos will win prizes and get their videos published up on our site in a promotional video for Rev3 Triathlon.
So, get out there and get filming. This is gonna be an awesome weekend of racing filled with many opportunities to shoot the best race video of the day.
- 1st: free entry to Rev3 Race
- 2nd: discount entry to Rev3 Race
- 3rd: Pearl Izumi Custom Rev3 Tech Tee
- 4-10th: It’s a surprise!!! Redeem your prize at the Rev3 Store
STEP 1 : Get the Captimo app
STEP 2: Start shooting video of the Rev3 Triathlon- Portland.
STEP 3: Hashtag your video with #Rev3Portland – tag your friends & add some comments – MAKE SOME NOISE!
STEP 4: Upload to share it on Facebook!
Get your friends and family members with Facebook accounts involved too. Encourage them to like and share your video (that’ll give you a better chance at winning fun and super cool prizes!)
– the most viewed, liked and shared videos could win cool Rev3 schwag.
Mobile Video Contest Dates
- Contest Starts: July 7th
- Submit videos: July 7, 8, 9th and throughout the week
- Contest ends: July 11th
How long does the video have to be?
30 seconds to 1 minute. But most of all, have fun with it!!
Where the heck do we shoot video?
Wherever you want! Need some ideas? Here are some of our favorite locations on the course…
- The expo area Saturday and Sunday- we’ve got a ton of things happening around the expo—the Little Rev Adventure Race, Pro Panel, Sponsors and giveaways—there are a ton of things to do each day whether you are an athlete or a fan- the expo is where it’s at!
- Race Day Transition Area: They’ll be a ton of activity going on both Saturday and Sunday for the Olympic Distance and the Half Rev Distance Races.
- Aid Stations: Thank our great volunteers by capturing your favorite aid station along the route.
- Anywhere around town: Portland, Oregon is a fantastic place with so much to do and see. We wanna be part of it- capture a video that you feel relates to the you, your training group, or your time here at Rev3 Triathlon- Portland.
How professional does the video have to look?
We want candid awesomely rad shots of mountain bike endurance racing athletes. You are the expert. Have fun with it!