Sign up early and save money. Nervous about committing? Check out our transfer and defer policies below, we know that life can get in the way so we want to provide options for you in case plans change.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
|DISTANCE||Early Bird||9/29-2/3||2/4-9/3||9/4-Race Day|
- Teams: For every 10 entries to the Half they earn one free.
- Father and Mother compete in a an event earn one free entry for kid race . Or a parent who compete in two events earn a free entry for kids race
- Athletes participating in :
- half & 10k earn an additional medal ” Caonabo “
- half & 5k earn an additional medal ” Guacanagarix “
- Olímpico & 10k earn an additional medal ” Guarocuya “
- Olímpico & 5k earn an additional medal ” Guarocuya “
If you come to find you are unable to race due to medical reasons or a simple change of schedule athletes may defer their general race entry slot to the same race the following year. Deferrals do not carry over beyond the following year’s race. This credit only covers the race entry fee. USAT one day passes, processing fees and online registration fees will not be included in your credit. In order to defer your registration you will need to e-mail us at Info@rev3tri.com with your Full Name, Race Venue, and Race Distance.
- You can defer your entry prior to Aug 1st for a small fee of $10 ($10 for Splash & Dash).
- You can defer your entry from Aug 2– Sept 1 for a $15 fee ($10 for Splash & Dash)
- You can defer your entry from Sept 2 to race day for a $20 fee ($15 for Splash & Dash)
Athletes wishing to defer, will be provided with a unique entry code and must re-enter the event after entries open for the following year’s event. The athlete’s entry slot is not guaranteed. Deferred athletes will not be allowed to register if the race closes before the athlete attempts to enter. If the race has charity slots available, the athlete may register for such a slot but will be required to pay any additional amount often associated with such a slot. Deferred entries must be used the following year and cannot be transferred to other athletes.
There are no transfers allowed for this race (Races outside the US cannot be transferred to races within the US or vice versa)
INTRA-EVENT TRANSFER POLICY:
An athlete is able to transfer their own entry within the event to another distance., in order to do this you will need to e-mail Rev3 at Info@rev3tri.com. All Intra-Event Transfers must be done before 30 days prior to the race date.
Athletes may transfer from:
- Individual Entry to Aquabike (No refund or difference in entry)
- Aquabike to Individual Entry (Athlete must pay the difference in entry fees)
- Switch from Olympic to Half, Full, etc (Athlete must pay the difference)
- Switch from Full to Olympic, Half, etc (No refund of difference in entry)
- Individual Entry to Relay (Athlete must pay the difference in entry fees)
Within 30 days of the event:
All changes will need to be made on site with our registration coordinator in the packet pick up tent and there will be a $10 on site admin fee.