ATHLETE • FAMILY • FRIENDS • FANS FAQ:
How can I find my athlete who is using a Qollector?
- Visit quarqrace.com and choose the race. You can filter by category. Click the star to mark an athlete as a favorite for this race. Favorites appear at the top of the athlete list.
- Note: HalfREV and OlympicREV have separate race pages.
My athlete is not moving on the map.
- The Qollector sends an update every minute. If out of cellular range, data is buffered and transmitted when service returns.
I forgot to charge my Qollector last night and it is almost dead on race morning.
- Please talk to a REV3 staff member in registration or transition about swapping out the device for a new one.
I lost my Qollector.
- Talk to a REV3 staff member in registration or transition. You can also come to the information tent.
Where can I drop off my Qollector after the race?
- There will be a collection bin at the finish line or you can leave them in the drop-off bin at the Information tent in the race expo.
Can I have my race file from the Qollector?
- No. They do though hope to offer this later in the year.
I am racing both days at one location; can I use the Qollector for both?
- Yes. Please notify the REV3 staff member in the registration tent when you pick up your Qollector.
Can I rent the Qollector for any REV3 activities?
- Qollectors are available to rent for the HalfREV, OlympicREV and FullREV.
I am on a relay team; can I still use a Qollector?
- Yes. There will be one Qollector for the team. Please talk to the REV3 Staff member in the registration tent when you pick up your Quarq.