FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
What if I get injured or have a schedule conflict and can’t race?
- Rev3 has a transfer and deferral policy. There may be a fee associated with these changes. Please email email@example.com for help with this process.
What are the race cut-off times?
- Half Rev:
- Swim- 1 hour and 10 minutes from the start of your swim wave
- Bike- 5 hours and 30 minutes from the start of your swim wave
- Run- 8 hours and 30 minutes from the start of your swim wave
- Olympic Rev:
- Swim- 1 hour from the start of your swim wave
- Bike- 3 hours from the start of your swim wave
- Run- 4 hours and 15 minutes from the start of your swim wave
What if I can’t check-in the day before?
- There is a $35 fee to check in on race day. Please sign up here and we will have your packet and timing chip ready to go on race morning. Be sure to check the schedule to ensure you arrive during Race Morning Packet Pick Up hours. You will be required to watch the Mandatory Athlete Meeting which will be available online on Friday or Saturday afternoon. The video will be released on our website after 1:30pm the day before the race and include important last minute race updates. You will be required to sign a waiver indicating you have watched the video prior to being given your timing chip. E-Mail us at Info@Rev3tri.com if you have any questions.
Can I change my registration from Olympic to Half (or Half to Full, or Half to Sprint, etc.)?
- Yes. There may be a fee associated with these changes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Can my family run across the finish line with me?
- Yes and we encourage it! It is best to for family members and friends to position themselves at the beginning of the finish line chute to run in with you. Please be aware of other racers around you…and SMILE!
How can my family and friends track me?
- Multiple timing sensors are located along the bike and run courses. When an athlete crosses these sensor mats, their timing chip notifies our timing servers in real-time. At any time on race day, spectators may stop by the Timing Station (located in the Expo) to view athletes’ split times. Three monitors will be available for spectators to use. Family, friends, and spectators may also visit http://timing.rev3tri.com/mobile for updates and results.
How can I view my results?
- On-site, athletes and spectators may visit the Timing Station to view and print results. After the event, off-site, or for family and friends spectating from home, please visit: http://timing.rev3tri.com/mobile
Do athletes have access to any post-race activities?
- The finish line will be THE place to be! We will have post-race food for athletes. Vendors will be available for spectators to purchase food.
Where will medical tents be located?
- Medical tents will be located in the Expo, near the finish line. Please see any Rev3 staff member or volunteer for more information and look for the red flag labeled “Medical.”
What is the best location to view athletes?
- The swim start and swim finish are great places. The finish line is where you will find more action with our announcers and rocking music! Check with the information tent on site for other suggestions.
Do you have a Lost & Found location?
- Lost & Found items may be retrieved from the Info tent in the expo.
Will there be food & beverages for sale on site?
- We will have vendors available in our expo area. If you have dietary restrictions we would recommend you pack snacks.
How mandatory is the mandatory athlete briefing?
- The athlete briefing will go over important course details, places of caution, race rules, last-minute race changes, etc. If you have ANY questions regarding race day, race morning procedures, or the course, the athlete briefing is the perfect time to ask.
What’s the inclement weather policy?
- Every effort has been made in advance to ensure a safe, seamless racing environment for athletes. Our events take place rain or shine. If there happens to be lightning during the swim portion of the race, the swim start will be delayed until conditions are safe. If delays continue to build, the swim leg may be reduced or cancelled. In the event of a severe natural disaster (hurricane, tornado, etc.), Rev3 will be in regular communication with all registered athletes. No refunds will be offered for inclement weather.
Where can I get course maps on site?
- Course maps may be viewed or obtained in the Info tent.
How many people are in my age group?
- You may inquire into your division specifics when you get your timing chip at the Timing Station. This will be the most up-to-date division information available.