What a Rush! While you’re attending the inaugural Rev3 Rush Expo, there will be plenty for you to do & see! If you’re waiting on your heat, recovering from your race, or in between watching your athlete race we’ll have fun activities for fans of all ages. Activities will include a mini race track, mechanical bull riding, pit stop challenge, DJ, remote control car races, Monkey Motion trampoline, and more Spectators and athletes are welcome to bring your tents and set up all day (tents may be left overnight, but no overnight camping is allowed inside the racetrack). Food and vending will be available or pack a picnic for your family & friends! Please remember these simple guidelines and come prepared for a weekend of fun!
*Attractions will be $2 a ride, or you can purchase one all weekend pass for $20.
- One soft-sided cooler, no larger than 14x14x14 inches.
- Coolers may contain ice.
- Fans may utilize lightweight backpacks or daypacks (limit of one per person).
- Food and beverages brought in approved bags/coolers.
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets and cameras can be carried separately into the grandstands.
- Personal use video cameras are permitted, but no commercial reproduction of footage is allowed without written permission from RIR and NASCAR licensing officials.
- Coolers with telescoping handles, wheels, hard sides.
- Seat cushions with arm rests.
- Flag poles of any kind.
- Firearms and fireworks.
- Glass containers and insulated cups.
- Beach balls.
- Umbrellas of any size.
- Overnight camping inside raceway
- Items restricted by local, state or federal laws