184 Adolphus Street St.
New Brunswick, Canada E5B 1T7
Schedule Subject to Change
EVENTS SCHEDULE 2017
Thursday – July 6th, 2017
- 6:00pm – Volunteer Information Night
- Come and ask any questions you might have while picking up your volunteer shirt. Located in the beautiful Kingsbrae Gardens.
Friday – July 7th, 2017
- 9:00am – Yoga for Triathletes – Free to all participants.
- Yoga is an essential element for Triathletes who train for 3 physically demanding sports. Overtime this training can create imbalances in the body. In this session we will combine attention to strength, flexibility and concentration to prepare you for the big event.
- 1:00am – 5:00pm – Free Expo/ Registration Algonquin Resort
- There will be something for everyone in this expo with local Flair and the best products from the industry! Rev3 St. Andrews merchandise will be for sale as well
- 5:30pm – Pasta Party for Rev3 St. Andrews brought to you by The Algonquin Resort Gluten Free and Vegetarian option will be available
- 8:15pm – Rev3 Glowrun 5k and 1 mile fun run
- Live Music at the Red Herring, Kennedy Inn – Downtown St. Andrews
Saturday, July 8th, 2017
- 9:00am – Free Swim Clinic and Warm up Swim
- 10:00am – 5:00pm –Free Expo/ Registration Algonquin Resort
- There will be something for everyone in this expo with local Flair and the best products from the industry! Rev3 merchandise will be for sale as well
- 9:30pm – Kids Splash and Dash Registration Opens ages 6 – 14
- 10:30am – Kids Splash and Dash Starts
- 12:00pm – Kids Race in Kingsbrae Garden for ages 0-6
- 2:00pm Athlete Briefing
- 3:00pm-5:00pm Mandatory Bike Racking
- Various Start times- Live Music at the Red Herring, Kennedy Inn – Downtown St. Andrews
Sunday, July 9th, 2017
- 5:00am – Transition Opens
- 6:00am – Transition Closes
- 6:15am – Final Race Instructions at Katy’s Cove
- 7:00 am – HalfREV Race start Wave – Males
- 7:03am – Wave- Females
- 7:06am – Relays Wave
- 5.00am – 7.15am SprintREV Bike Racking
- 8:30am – SprintREV St. Andrews Start
- 4:00 pm – Course Closes for all events
- 4:30 pm – Bike must be removed from transition (only with designated bracelet)
- 6:30pm – Awards Party
Monday, July 10th 2017
- 9:00am – Yoga for Recovery
- Free to all participants.
- In this session we will focus on recovery of the physical and mental energies depleted during the triathlon. After the tri your body will be tight and tired. This practice will hasten your recovery and help prevent adhesions from forming in your soft tissue. We will focus on winding down mentally.