Restrictions, Requirements & Rules
Please review volunteer descriptions and note any age restrictions or required qualifications/certifications for the area in which you wish to volunteer.
- Minimum Volunteer Age is 12, volunteers 12-13 years old must each be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian
- Swim Course – minimum age is 18
- Bike Course – minimum age is 14, must be accompanied by adult leaders
- Run Course – minimum age is 12, must be accompanied by an adult
- Transition Area & Finish Line minimum age is 16
ARE YOU UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE?
We would still love to have you! You will need a parent or legal guardian to sign you up; if you have any difficulties in registration, please email us at volunteer@REV3tri.com . We want you on our team!
Each volunteer must register individually.
ARE YOU PART OF A GROUP?
Groups must register each person separately. If you are the Group Leader, please contact us @volunteer@REV3tri.com so we may find the perfect location for your group.
Some volunteer shifts end early or start late; please feel free to sign up for more than one volunteer shift throughout the day.
After you complete your registration, you will receive an email confirmation. You will be contacted by your Volunteer Captain the month before the event, to provide you with further information.