2011 Series Results
End of Series Bonus Payout:
- 1st place = $15,000
- 2nd place = $4,000
- 3rd place = $2,000
- 1st place = 500 points
- 2nd place = 400 points
- 3rd place =310 points
- 4th place = 230 points
- 5th place = 160 points
- 6th place = 100 points
- 7th place = 90 points
- 8th place = 80 points
- 9th place = 70 points
- 10th place = 60 points
REV3 Race Series Rules:
- Athletes must compete in at least one Rev3 races of each distance (Olympic, Half, Full) to be considered for the series prize.
- Athletes can better their chances by competing in multiple races. Rev3 will keep the points from their best placing. so if they finish in 4th at the Half in South Carolina and 2nd at the Half in Quassy, we would keep their Quassy finish.)
- Series races include: Costa Rica (Half Rev), Knoxville (Olympic Rev), Quassy (Half Rev), Portland (Half Rev), Cedar Point (Full Rev), and South Carolina (Half Rev).
- If an athlete starts a series event but DNF’s (Does Not Finish), this race will count toward one (1) of the series events and will • earn (0) points. Revolution3 will use our own discretion in determining the validity of a DNF. In other words, you cannot start the swim then DNF just so you can qualify for the series bonus.
- If a series event is canceled, for any reason, the series six (6) races will be reduced to a series of five (5) races to be eligible for overall standings and overall series prize money.
- Series ending prize money will be paid out to the Top 3 Overall Men and Women.
- In the case that a series event alters the race course due to weather/safety concerns (ie; changing from a Triathlon to a Duathlon), that event will be awarded ½ points (Example: 1st Place – 500 points will now be worth 250 points)
Age Group Triathletes:
Series prize money will be paid out to the top five overall age-group men and women who compete in a minimum of two featured races of varying distances (IE, 1 Olympic and 1 Half or 1 Half and 1 Full, etc).
Athletes will only earn points for up to 3 of the featured events (must be one Olympic, one half, one Full), however if you place in 2 of the same distance, points will be earned for your highest placing at that distance. (IE, 1 Olympic, 2 half, 1 full, score will be of the Olympic, Full, and highest placing of the 2 halfs).