SIZZLING SUMMER SPRINT & YOUTH TRIATHLON
SUNDAY, JULY 15TH 2018REGISTER HERE
LEARN ABOUT THE 2018 REV3 SPRINT TRI SERIES
VOLUNTEER SIGNUP COMING SOON!
***SEE DEFERRAL/TRANSFER AND INTRA-EVENT TRANSFER POLICIES BELOW
|11/1 - 11/14||11/15 - 2/1||2/2 - 5/1||5/2 - 7/9||7/9 - 7/14|
SPRINT TRIATHLON EVENT INFORMATIONREGISTER HERE
The Sizzling Summer Triathlon/AquaBike and Youth TRI is an event for everyone from novice to experienced. A Sprint Triathlon with additional Race category of an AquaBike (swim/bike) followed by a Youth Triathlon makes for a great family event and a chance for the youth to take part in the sport of triathlon. The event is being held in the community of Vint Hill VA where there is very little traffic. Great awards, medals to all finishers (adult & youth) and a flat course make this event one not to miss.
Vint Hill Larry Weeks Outdoor Pool and surrounding community; Only 10-15 Minutes From Jiffy Lube Live! 4248 Bludau Drive, Warrenton, Virginia 20187
JULY 15th, 2018
|Sprint||300 Meters||12.4 Miles||3.1 Miles|
|Sprint Aquabike||300 Meters||12.4 Miles||0.0 Miles|
|Kids 6-10||50 Meters||2.5 Miles||.81 Mile|
|Kids 11+||100 Meters||5.0 Miles||1.35 Miles|
BIKE COURSE VIDEO PREVIEW
BIKE COURSE MAPSPRINT BIKE COURSE
RUN COURSE MAPSPRINT RUN COURSE
Swim- For athletes 6-10 they have a 50 meter snake swim. Athletes 11+ have a 100 meter snake swim
Bike – 7-10 year olds do 2 laps. 11+ will do 4 laps.AGES 6-10 BIKE COURSE AGES 6-10 RUN COURSE AGES 11+ BIKE COURSE AGES 11+ RUN COURSE
July 15th, 12PM – 3 PM, Old Bust Head Brewery 7134 Lineweaver Rd, Warrenton, VA 20187; Race day at Vint Hill: 5:30 – 6:15AM (No Race Day registration!)
SATURDAY JULY 15, 2017
- 12-3pm – Packet Pickup and registration, Old Bust Head Brewery 7134 Lineweaver Rd, Warrenton, VA 20187
SUNDAY JULY 16, 2017
- 5:45am – Packet Pickup, Body marking begins
- 5:45am – Transition Opens for Sprint Rev
- 6:30am – Pool open for practice swim (Sprint only)
- 6:45am – Transition closes for Sprint Race
- 6:45am – Race briefing for Sprint Race on pool deck
- 6:55am – National Anthem
- 7:00am—Packet Pick Up for Youth Race begins
- 7:00am – Sprint Race Start
- 8:00am – Packet Pickup for Youth Races Close
- 8:30am- Pool opens for youth practice swim
- 8:40am – Transition closes for youth race
- 8:45am – Youth gather on pool deck for race briefing
- 9:00am – Youth race begins (6-9 yr olds will start first)
- 10:30am – Awards will begin as soon as the final youth athlete crosses the finish line.
- Awards: Top 3 Overall M/F, Top 3 Age Group M/F
- Sprint Age Groups: 15 & under, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
- Kids Awards: Top 3 Overall 6-10, 11+
- Kids Age Groups: 6 and under, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13+
- AquaVelo Awards: Top 3 Male/Female
- No race day registration.
- There are no refunds once registered.
- T-shirts guaranteed if registered 30 days before race day (June 17th)
- If you register AFTER June 17th you are not guaranteed a race shirt or medal
There are no refunds on this event.
If you come to find you are unable to race due to medical reasons or a simple change of schedule athletes may defer their general race entry slot to the same race the following year. Deferrals do not carry over beyond the following year’s race. This credit only covers the race entry fee. USAT one day passes, processing fees and online registration fees will not be included in your credit. In order to defer your registration you will need to e-mail us at Info@rev3tri.com with your Full Name, Race Venue, and Race Distance.
- You can defer your entry outside of 61 days from the event for $10. ($10 for Kids Tri)
- You can defer your entry between 60 and 30 days of the event for a $15 fee. ($10 for Kids Tri)
- You can defer your entry within 29 of the event for a $20 fee. ($10 for Kids Tri)
Athletes wishing to defer, will be provided with a unique entry code and must re-enter the event after entries open for the following year’s event. The athlete’s entry slot is not guaranteed. Deferred athletes will not be allowed to register if the race closes before the athlete attempts to enter. If the race has charity slots available, the athlete may register for such a slot but will be required to pay any additional amount often associated with such a slot. Deferred entries must be used the following year and cannot be transferred to other athletes. If for some reason the race does not take place the following year you will have the option to choose another one of the Rev3 venues, you will NOT be refunded your entry fee from the previous year.
Athletes may transfer their entry from one Revolution3 race to another Revolution3 race during the same calendar year provided there are entry slots available for the race to which the athlete wants to transfer.
- You can transfer your entry outside of 61 days from the event for $10. ($10 for Kids Tri)
- You can transfer your entry between 60 and 30 days of the event for a $15 fee. ($10 for Kids Tri)
- You can transfer your entry within 29 of the event for a $20 fee. ($10 for Kids Tri)
Transfers only apply to the current race season. This credit only covers the race entry fee. USAT one day passes, processing fees and online registration fees will not be included in your credit. In order to transfer your registration at this point in time you will need to e-mail Revolution3 at Info@rev3tri.com with your Name, Race Venue, Distance, and Venue where you would like to transfer.
Transferred athletes will not be allowed to register if the race closes before the athlete attempts to enter. If the race has charity slots available, the athlete may register for such a slot but will be required to pay any additional amount often associated with such a slot.
There is only one transfer allowed per original registration.
If transferring from a race with a higher entry fee to race with a lower entry fee the athlete will receive no refund of the difference in the fees.
If transferring from a race with a lower entry fee to race with a higher entry fee the athlete will be required to pay the difference of these two race fees.
Athletes who are not annual USAT members will be required to purchase a USAT single day membership for the event that they transfer into. USAT rules do not allow single day memberships to be transferred between events.
INTRA-EVENT TRANSFER POLICY:
An athlete is able to transfer their own entry within the event to another distance., in order to do this you will need to e-mail Rev3 at Info@rev3tri.com. All Intra-Event Transfers must be done before 30 days prior to the race date. Within 30 days of the race all changes will need to be made on site with our registration coordinator in the packet pick up tent and there will be a $15 on site admin fee
Athletes may transfer from:
- Individual Entry to Aquabike (No refund or difference in entry)
- Aquabike to Individual Entry (Athlete must pay the difference in entry fees)
- Individual Entry to Relay (Athlete must pay the difference in entry fees)
Our events take place rain or shine, there is no rain-date. Should there be lightning during the start, the race will be delayed until conditions are safe. If delays continue to build, the race may be reduced or cancelled. In the event of a severe natural disaster (hurricane, tornado, etc.), Rev3 will be in regular communication with all registered athletes, regarding the status of the race or athletes on course. Revolution3 will not offer refunds for inclement weather.